Hello and welcome to my first true foray into the world of blogging! If you know me well you know technology isn't really my thing so it might be slow going in the beginning but I hope to challenge myself while updating all you loved ones on the happenings in our lives...with pictures!
I kept putting off this blog because I couldn't think of a suitable name and sat here for ages staring at the sun peeking out from behind the clouds while contemplating a name that would be fun, meaningful, and a bit cheeky; so Wuthering Lights it is. According to dictionary.com "wuthering" is an adjective originating from British dialect meaning "blowing strongly with a roaring sound" and, as we now live in North Yorkshire with wild, gusty moors and secret tucked away dales, it seemed apropos. Of course this is also an homage to my lifelong love of literature (but no promises that any post I write will ever come close to anything resembling literature!) and thankfulness for the opportunity to live in the cradle of so many literary classics.
My desire for this blog, and for my whole life really, is to be a light; a testimony of grace, truth, and the gospel of Jesus Christ. Once again, no promises that any awesome theological revelations will shake the foundations of your being but hopefully you feel loved, inspired, and encouraged through even the silliest of my musings.
Thanks for reading and, once again, welcome!
Love the pics! ♥
ReplyDelete