Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Getting Crafty

I think it's a little early for me to be in the nesting stage but all I want to do is organize, de-clutter, and make our home even more beautiful. 
It's kind of fun to find projects to work on.
Like this one:

I found this wooden bookcase  at a charity shop for 10gbp - a pretty good deal for such a solid piece!
(I forgot to take an official "before" shot so this is the bookcase already in transition)


My little guy was quite the helper
He LOVED sanding...and dropping rocks in the shelf to hear the "plunk"

He even got to sand the bookcase himself
I waited for naptime to start painting though!

Here is the finished product at home in our bedroom
The pop of color makes me smile


The desk (conveniently out of the picture) is next up for a make-over!


1 comment:

  1. this is so cute Keiz! It's fun to see some more of the decor in your house too :) you've been writing a lot on here! thanks for the fun/cute updates... :)

    ReplyDelete