Saturday, February 1
Benji has a rough night and wakes up with difficulty breathing
Aaron calls the NHS hotline
they say bring him to hospital
he is given oxygen treatments and steroids,
has an x-ray
and is diagnosed with secondary pneumonia
Benji and I stay in hospital overnight
Sunday, Feb 2
Benji charms all the hospital staff with smiles, monkey impressions
and blows them kisses when we go home
at 6 pm
Monday, Feb 3
I wake up ache-y, almost voiceless with scratchy throat, and stuffed up
Thankfully Aaron stays home to wrangle boys while I rest
(I don't think he minds as he was out watching the Super Bowl until 3 am!)
Tuesday, Feb 4
Whatever I have turns into a stomach bug
Aaron comes home from work early because the thought of making
dinner for the boys makes me nauseated
At midnight Isaac wakes up with said stomach bug
We are up on and off until 6 am with a brave, sick little boy
Wednesday, Feb 5
Recovery Day
(i.e. Laundry Day - there's a lot of laundry to do after last night!)
Thursday, Feb 6
I wake up with Pink Eye
Friday, Feb 7
Benji wakes up with Chicken Pox
a mild case,
but still!!!
Wake me up when February is over!
oh, no Keiz!!! Wah :(
ReplyDeleteOh Keiz... I am praying for you and your family right now!
ReplyDeleteThanks Jenn! We just keep saying that it could have been worse...although poor Benji's chicken pox have intensified and he's having a rough time sleeping. Great job bringing baby B into the world! Enjoy your sweet girl ;-)
Delete