Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Nashville - part 2


Is there anything sweeter than that special glance
between Benji and Opa?
I didn't think so

We enjoyed a wonderful Thanksgiving 
in the glorious fall-hued mountains of Tennessee
at Opa and Oma's house.
It was so fun for the kiddos to meet more family!

Grandma was a good sport on the drive to Thanksgiving!


Just hanging out in the airbnb backyard...


Cheekwood Gardens were so fun to explore:
fall leaves, trains, fountains and even reindeer!





Lunch at the famous Loveless Motel and Cafe
yummy biscuits!




evenings filled with games and stories

look at this Christmasy cheer...the tree is nice too

We went to a FABULOUS puppet show at the 
Country Music Hall of Fame
(I know, I know "puppet show?" but seriously, this troupe
went through a history of country music with
hand puppets, shadow puppets, marionettes, life size puppets, etc
and it was so good I cried. At a puppet show.
Apparently I don't get out much)


Gotta love all the live music in Nashville!

and the leaves!

just chillin' at Uncle Noel's house

Final kisses and tackles before heading on over to Memphis...




No comments:

Post a Comment