I've been giggling at all the responses I've been getting about the previous update regarding my *ahem* tummy in that last picture.
May I please remind you that I have been in France enjoying the many, many culinary pleasures one drools about in dreams...
...like nibbling macaroons on the steps of Sacre Coeur
...like nibbling macaroons on the steps of Sacre Coeur
...or making the painfully tough decision of which pastry to begin the day with
...or which pastry to end the day with
...or oohing and aahing (and tasting) the most delicious of fromages
It's been a tough trip but someone has to do it.
So really people, I'm not THAT pregnant...
Right now New Baby is only the size of a pinto bean so I'm blaming France for the pooch!
YIPPPEEEE, I KNEW it!!!!! I can't WAIT to see you and your sweet little boy and newest sweetums in the tum tum!! Woo hoo!!! Love ya chica! And...i started following your blog, I totally forgot you had one cause I always just get emails. Woo hoo! Love ya!!!!
ReplyDelete