Thursday, February 23, 2012

A Haircut...It's Kind of a Big Deal


It was time...

Aaron had been saying for weeks that we needed to do something about Isaac's scraggly baby mullet but I just couldn't do it.

(It's just so precious!)


But then Isaac got yet another cold and kept rubbing his poor snotty nose, which turned his sweet baby locks into a sticky, snotty mess.
(Aren't you glad I'm not posting a pic of this!)


So I finally agreed it was time.

Time to say goodbye to the sweetest baby boy fly-aways.
Sniff.

My blue eyed emo-coiffed son.

Wow Dad - cool specs!

I wasn't about to unleash my scissor skills on our unsuspecting child.
Last time (actually, the only time) I tried cutting Aaron's hair he ended up looking like one of the characters in Dumb and Dumber.
(Told you. Don't worry - Supercuts saved the day!)


Anyways, in a land without Supercuts I wasn't about to put Isaac's head in peril.
We went to Hugo's Barbershop instead.
(That's Aaron's go-to place in town)


Isaac's not so sure about this...


First snip


Not my haaaaair!


Thankfully sitting on my lap helped calm him down. The barber was really patient. He would snip a little here and there, then step back while Isaac decided what he thought.


Holding the brush helped too.

Isaac's not so sure about his new look but we think our baby looks like a proper boy now.
I'm not so sure how I feel about that...

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness.. what a priceless, significant moment!! Thank you for taking the time to allow us glimpses into these wonderful moments of Isaac's life! Love you guys!!

    ReplyDelete